Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Electro....Fidget

:O
Electro
Spencer & Hill vs Bastian van Shield - Cantina (Spencer & Hill Mix)
Porter Robinson - I'm On Fire
Foo Fighters - The Pretender (Zeds Dead Ruckus Remix)
Wolfgang Gartner - Flashback

An "American" attempt at electro house, but Hervé saves this tune.
Bad Boy Bill ft. Alyssa Palmer - Falling Anthem (Hervé's We Are a Beautiful Disaster Remix)

A bit fidgety, but still big:
Deekline - I Don't Smoke (Deekline & Tim Healey Mix) [Krafty Kuts Breaks Edit]
Calvertron - Oh Ley (Matt Cox Remix)
Don Rimini - Let Me Back Up (Crookers Tetsujin Remix)
Daft Punk - Digital Love (Algeronics Remix) ---I love the original with all my heart, and I've heard countless other shit remixes, but this one doesn't disappoint!

Look out for Figure. His unique style takes some getting used to, but I'll let you decide.
Figure - The Phantom

The Damn Bell Doors - By The Power Of Ra (Figure Remix)


and...a catchy electronic/indie tune! :O
Does It Offend You, Yeah? - Being Bad Feels Pretty Good

No comments:

Post a Comment