Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Tuesday Beats


Some Tuenage for "the most productive day of the work week."
Calvertron's topping charts and these three kings bearing gifts definitely have something to do with it.
Calvertron-Future Proof

Calvertron - R U Ready

Calvertron & Figure - Bring the Bass Back (Calvertron Mix)

Yolanda Be Cool & DCUP-We No Speak Americano(Chew Fu Rosetta Stone Fix Extended Edit) We No Speak ElectroDub! Big Ups to Steph for finding this one.

Think 'Oops I did it again' meets 'Yes, oh my gosh!'

Britney Spears - Till the World Ends (Adventure Club Dubstep Remix)

Britney Spears - Till The World Ends (2nd Adventure Club Edit) Thank you Adventure Club, may I have another?

Britney Spears - Till the World Ends (Bloody Beetroots Remix) Be sure to eat your beets; they are good for you!

WARNING! The following track should be listened to with EXTREME CAUTION.

Korn - Get Up (Skrillex Mix) Korn + Skrillex = Fear and misery upon the land.

I-I believe you have m-my stapler.

No comments:

Post a Comment