Monday, November 28, 2011

I DO! I DO! I DO! I DO! I DOO-OO!!!




Electro

Felguk – All Night Long (Darth and Vader Mix)

Got some 80s feel...Bangs that future sound...I swear, there's a hint of Seinfeld...Moves you on that dance floor! *MUSIC GOES ALL NIGHT LONG*


Hardcore Dubstep for ya ;)

Rob Roy - Rollercoaster Baby (Muffler Remix)

This title don't lie…

Phreak by Hase One This is a great one by an unknown.. He’s gonna get known, don’t you worry!

Flux Pavilion and Doctor P - Superbad (Original Mix)The best in the bizzzz


The Bassex Exhibit

Adele - Someone Like You (Bassex Bootleg) by Bassex This is some nice dub to get you back on track. Bassex is killing it lately, and this one is for the brokenhearted bassheads out there; word up to ya mothas.

Bassex – Play Nice feat. Dirty Talk They play dirty, like the Mean Machine.


Mawshup of the Year

Porter Robinson Vs Spencer & Hill vs MSTRKRFT - Secret Name (SUPERseb mashup)

They don't call him SUPERseb for schnitzengiggles

No comments:

Post a Comment