Thursday, September 8, 2011

ElectroDub: Shock & Aww




Electro

Porter Robinson –The State (Skism Remix) I can’t say it better than WOMP WOMP WOMP

DJ Abunai –Bill Nye Bill! Bill! Bill! Bill! This song BUMPS!

Dubstep

Nero – Scorpions There’s very little I can say about Nero that hasn’t been said. Let me try anyway: He creates an equilibrium between nature and mankind.

Subshock & Sinister – We Are Pain Makes me a masochist I guess.

Run DMT – Madness Zoinks man, this one’s spooky hardstep!

The Noisy Freaks & Blaster – God’s Calling (Bassex Remix) An epic calling from the Gods of Bass! Honor them well.



Chill

Handsome Boy Modeling School –The Truth It’s really all there is.

Blue Boy– Remember Me Another serving of soulful trip hop on the menu.

Vigilance – Live to Die Sweet mix, Lennon sample (whaaaaat). Hope y’all like it. ;) Stay frosty.

No comments:

Post a Comment